Sunday, 20 September 2009

My Friends Visit on July 25th.

I invited my friends over to my house to play on July 25th. Out of seventeen kids in my class, seven came over with two younger kids - two of my friends' sisters. I had to prepare snacks, drinks, games and computers for everyone to enjoy. Fortunately, everyone had a great time.

My friends in my house, resting after biking their way over here.
Friends
My father returns home from a biking trip.
Friends
Playing "Connect Four" with my friend's sister.
Friends
Playing Chinese chess with my friend.
Friends
Everyone plays their own game happliy.
Friends
We all got a picture of us together.
Friends
Another picture of us together.

I really loved the top two pictures. There were two other girls, but they left earlier, so they were not in the picture. Well, we all had fun. Everyone laughed, smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment