Thursday, 1 March 2012

Belly Dancers, Fourth Party: Feb. 29

Yesterday, we had a belly dancers gathering - again. We went to a restaurant that I haven't been to in two years (The last time I went there it was when my mom and I lunched with my art teacher and another student.). The restaurant's food was pretty good. I had hot pot, and my mom had vegetarian hot pot. Here are some pictures!

DSCF9910
The entrance. We arrived around 6:20 p.m.
DSCF9916

DSCF9921
My hot pot.
DSCF9925
My mom's hot pot bowl had lot more stuff. Lucky, lucky, lucky..
DSCF9932
Everybody getting pictures together.
DSCF9934
Everybody conversed busily.
DSCF9937

DSCF9949
This was after dinner. We took a stroll before we left.
DSCF9951

DSCF9959

DSCF9933
Ta-da!

7 comments:

  1. Hey! You seemed to have fun! :) The hot pot looks cool. No pun intended.
    I know I shouldn't be online, but it's Saturday, and who can resist? :P
    Thanks about the sandwich :)
    And yes The Hunger Games IS awesome! I can't wait for the movie to release because my Mom said okay to go watch!
    And thanks about the exams :) Two of them are over, I still have five more to go. And I'm getting an iPod nano, not a shuffle :)

    Hakuna Matata!
    Nivedha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yeah the exams are hard! We had math today and I kind of flunked :P And it's Saturday again.
    The nano is almost the same but it has a touch-screen, an extra 14 GBs and a pedometer :)
    Cool! You'll love the rest of the book, even though some parts can be a little perverted.
    BTW Evanescence is so cool! I got stressed out today and just randomly clicked on their Bring Me To Life. IT'S SO AWESOME!
    The movie released on 23rd March!!!

    Hakuna Matata!
    Nivedha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That doesn't matter :) My mom says that too! And it's just the English exam later, so there's nothing much to study, and I can use the PC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mockingjay is a bit boring first, but it gets better. So do you listen to the Foo Fighters? Or Nirvana?
    Cool! I hope you guys enjoy it! Yes, I've read the whole triology and I own all the three books. No problem :) Thanks to YOU for introducing the Unfortunate Events series to me :) I still haven't got my hands on the third book...

    Peace
    Nivedha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm you could listen to The Pretender by Foo Fighters and Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Also try 21 Guns by Green Day and Crushcrushcrush by Paramore :)
    I thought Finnick was cool :) Too bad he died. Prim too :( I thought Gale is better than Peeta, what do you think? My favorite was Catching Fire. Yours? Did you watch Hugo, by the way? Or have you read Diary of a Wimpy Kid? Sorry for bombarding you with questions :P
    BTW I love your painting of elephants over there -->!!! It seems so natural.
    I'm waiting for the second Percy Jackson film to come out. Next YEAR! Stupid producers and director and cast and crew...
    Amanda Seyfried is cool :) I've seen her only in Mamma Mia, and I'm judging her by that only film :P
    I don't like pop either. I listen to anything with a few lead guitar tabs - NO ACOUSTIC GUITARS! - or a few rap sequences. Or once in a blue moon, a nice tune that makes you wanna dance.
    I've not heard of A Song Of Ice And Fire or Epica :( Are they good?

    Peace
    Nivedha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nirvana was just epic because Kurt Cobain was in the band. He composed, and came out with the lyrics, yadda yadda yadda and everything but he committed suicide :( I just love their guitar tabs.

    I think Peeta was sweet (no pun intended) but since I'm not really into SWEET, I guess I like Gale. But I'm not the violent case either. All I wish for is world peace.

    Yes, I've seen both of the Wimpy Kid films :) they're just epic comedy. Sometimes it's slapstick (in the books) but that doesn't matter. I SO wanted to see Hugo! But we didn't :(

    I think Emma Watson is beauty and brains at the same time, because she doesn't seem to be so into clothes and everything like all the other actresses out there.

    I think it hurts to hear the Disney crowd's voices :P Seriously, do they even know what kind of music they make? Does their music have an influence on people? Does it mean anything? Or is it just something to make money with? When I think of these questions, The Cranberries come to my mind. They made their song Zombie for all those massacres and a lost friend in 1916.

    By the way, I don't like Taylor Swift (not my genre) but she made a song for the Hunger Games movie called Safe And Sound and the chorus made me want to cry :)

    WORLD peace
    Nivedha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if you remember me or not. >_< I abandoned my blog a while ago, but I finally stared a new one.

    I actually watched one of your belly dancing videos a while ago, but forgot to comment. I thought it was really neat. :)

    ReplyDelete