Saturday, 19 May 2012

Recent Paintings

Here are some recent art works from me.

January, 2012:

DSCF9240

DSCF9235
I'm quite proud of this one. Did it for a total of 8 hours.

April, 2012:


IMG_0118

IMG_0113

DSCF9887
May 9, 2012. From a  real photo.
DSCF9894
May 14, 2012.

9 comments:

  1. All of them look awesome! I really like the helicopter one. Anyway, didn't you already post the first two?
    And, I'm sorry if I'm bugging you, but I haven't heard from you for about a week. I know it's none of my business, but you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna learn soon, but I can't find a good teacher xD

    Cleverbot annoys me a LOT, especially when I ask him and Awesome Person vs. Justin Bieber question. xD

    BTW Thank you for introducing me to Nightwish! I just LOVE Amaranth :D

    Thanks about the adding-blog-to-list thing! :D

    Yes, I do! I love Jughead :D

    I didn't get an email of your comment yesterday... weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an incredibly talented artist! Literally, all these painting are so good. I used to be really into art myself, but I sort of gave it up after middle school. I feel bad. :/

    I got out for summer break last Friday! The rest of the kids at my school are getting out this Wednesday, but I got to get out early since I passed all of my graduation tests.

    Is the weather better there now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of music, I heard this remix of "Holiday", and it's called "Dr. Who on Holiday". I loved it! Please do check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAzzhJeTp-I

    Betty is better than Veronica, according to me :/ And no, I haven't heard about the conclusion... who did he pick? I'm curious :P

    About that website, I seem to have used up my Internet connection's maximum loading speed, so my Dad has to get an update, or I can't really view pictures and video :/ The site does look interesting, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. About that video, I was baffled too, because I don't watch Dr. Who either, LOL :D

    Veronica?! What the heck was wrong with Archie?! AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

    Oh, and there's the same problem with that Archie comic website you told me... it's what they call an "imageload", so I can't see the pictures until I get a faster internet connection, which sucks. I bookmarked it anyway, so I can read it after I update the internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pottermore is cool, it's a digital tour through the Harry Potter books. You get to collect stuff, like the Philosopher's Stone or Godric Gryffindor's sword. You also get sorted (I'm in Slytherin!) and you get to choose a wand - oops, sorry, the wand chooses you. You can make potions, and duel (though I think dueling is complicated). Overall, I'd recommend you to join if you really like HP.

    I don't have any Archie comics, I borrow them all from the library :) But I've read a lot of them, if that's what you mean. And hey, who's your favorite character from Garfield? Mine would be... wait for it... Garfield! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for what you said in your last comment. :)

    I used to be in advanced art class in middle school, but now I have no time to fit it into my high school schedule. I had the chance to take a photography class last year, though it unfortunately turned out to be terrible.

    I'm actually taking physics next year, so I'd say that kids start around 16.

    The weather is really hot here too, though I'm sure it's not as bad as Taiwan. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  8. The BeeGees are awesome! And I heard about Robin :( RIP.

    Yep, you get to duel with other users, but its not like a video game, where you press a button and ka-blam. It's very complicated, and that's why I don't like to duel on Pottermore.

    I love Garfield because he looks so bored, and he likes lasagna :) And Odie's kinda like the cutest thing in the world! :) I saw some pictures of your dog Odie and he's awesome too! You have a dog called King Kong too, right?

    Oh, the Garfield cartoons used to broadcast on a channel called Pogo. I love them :D

    And oh, about the wimp, click here to Wimp yourself, too. :) It's actually the animation from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, are you online? Because every time I reload this page, the background image keeps changing.

    ReplyDelete