The following day we went to Taipei to see my grandparents, and to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. I also did many other things, like going with my cousin to her audition, her belly dance classes, and helping her carry her supplies from an alley that consisted of art supplies. Check out the pictures!
At the train station on Wednesday morning.
In Hsinchu. My first ice cream for the day.
We lunched at a Taco House.
My cousins and I waited for seats. (I know, we were sitting on one. I mean, tables.)
My Taco flavored chicken.
My aunt's.
Chips! Because we were still famished. (Yes, driving around took the wind out of us.)
We shopped at the huge department store, Big City.
We walked past some food booths...
..until we came across an ice cream stand!
Chocolate and mango with strawberry.
My mango flavor one, and also my second ice cream for the day.
My whole family looks at slippers.
Love this photo of my mom!
We shopped for a whole day, and finally went to have dinner.
My cousin's milk tea.
My green tea.
Because I love cats, I had to post the diner's cat. Here's one...
...Two...
My mom's vegetarian sandwich with French Fries.
My, um, dinner, which I forgot the name. Although after dinner, I went to have a Popsicle and my third and last "ice cream" for the day.
.... Three....
...And four... Seriously, that cat has the funniest look. "What have I got myself into!?"
Goodnight, Hsinchu!
Hello, Taipei!
Thursday morning, we drove up to Taipei.
My mom and my aunt made soybean milk with a machine they brought.
We dined at the vegetarian restaurant we always go to whenever we're in Taipei.
A plate of vegetables.
Our lunch on the following afternoon. my lunchbox.
My mom's vegetarian lunchbox.
I accompanied my cousin to her audition.
In the elevator.
After the audition. (We found out much later that my cousin managed to get in.)
Not a sight you see everyday.
My aunt and my cousin went to have a snack. This is a bookstore next to the cafe.
My aunt and my cousin's.
My hot latte.
Saturday: My cousin came.
That was to help my cousin's instrument's strings, but it broke, so she burned it together.
..until we came across an ice cream stand!
We waited for our ice cream..
Chocolate and mango with strawberry.
My mango flavor one, and also my second ice cream for the day.
My whole family looks at slippers.
Love this photo of my mom!
We shopped for a whole day, and finally went to have dinner.
My cousin's milk tea.
My green tea.
Because I love cats, I had to post the diner's cat. Here's one...
...Two...
My mom's vegetarian sandwich with French Fries.
My, um, dinner, which I forgot the name. Although after dinner, I went to have a Popsicle and my third and last "ice cream" for the day.
.... Three....
...And four... Seriously, that cat has the funniest look. "What have I got myself into!?"
Goodnight, Hsinchu!
Hello, Taipei!
Thursday morning, we drove up to Taipei.
My mom and my aunt made soybean milk with a machine they brought.
We dined at the vegetarian restaurant we always go to whenever we're in Taipei.
A plate of vegetables.
Our lunch on the following afternoon. my lunchbox.
My mom's vegetarian lunchbox.
I accompanied my cousin to her audition.
In the elevator.
After the audition. (We found out much later that my cousin managed to get in.)
Not a sight you see everyday.
My aunt and my cousin went to have a snack. This is a bookstore next to the cafe.
My aunt and my cousin's.
My hot latte.
Saturday: My cousin came.
That was to help my cousin's instrument's strings, but it broke, so she burned it together.






















Wow. I'm sort of jealous of all the ice creams you got to eat in the span of two days. xD And holy mama, that Ape Man is hilarious! And "In the elevator" is just plain creepy after what I sent you through email.
ReplyDeleteDid you get the Avril Lavigne CD you were looking for? (Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't checked my blog AT ALL except for posting a quick post.)
Haha! A show about a bride and a groom would bore the hell out of me. And the wedding dress things are just plain pathetic :/
I'm glad to announce that I'm getting on with my novel once again! I was going to school in bus today and an idea just flashed through my brain and when I came home, I had to type it out. I love those moments!
So what's Shopaholic like?