Here are the rules for the Leibster Blog Award:
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them!
- Answer the ten questions given to you by the nominator!
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers!
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer!
- Let the nominees know you have nominated them by going to their website and notifying them!
As for the nominees that I choose
Here are the questions Meg provided for the ten nominees she chose.
1. What are your three favorite bands/musicians?
The Bee Gees, Avril Lavigne, and ABBA. I wrote the Bee Gees first because I've loved the Bee Gees since I was six years old, and I've been to their concert once.
2. What’s a pet peeve of yours?
I'm not entirely sure what this means, though I hear the term everywhere. Anyway, I looked it up, and I guess one of my pet peeves would be that I really dislike people who don't really listen to people my age. Just because we're young doesn't mean we don't have feelings.
3. If there was one instrument you’d like to learn, which one would it be and why?
I guess I would the piano. I already know how to play it, but not professionally like my cousins.
4. What do you do before you nod off to sleep?
Before I hit the sack, I listen to music from my Android, assuming it still has any battery left. But in bed, before I fall asleep, I usually just lie around in my imaginations.
5. What’s a word/phrase you keep repeating throughout the day because you’re used to doing so?
Holy Moses, this is a hard one. How about "Holy Moses"?
6. Do you like anything even remotely related to the 1980s? (Please don’t answer Ronald Reagan.) Better yet, were you born in the 1980s?
Nope, I wasn't born in the 80s, not even close. Well, I like E.T., and that was made in '82. Does that count?
7. Are you a feminist? Why/why not?
I'm a bit of a feminist, yes. I like to stick up for women's rights.
8. Opinions on heavy metal (or really any genre of metal you’ve listened to)?
I like heavy metal, though I love symphony metal more. Occasionally, I listen to songs from Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation, and Evanescense, though I'm not sure if they're heavy metal or not.
9. What’s a weird quirk about you?
I don't like to try on clothes, especially when we're shopping for them in stores. Even though my mom's logical reason, "Trying on clothes is free!" makes so much sense, I just don't like to try on clothes. Haha.
I don't like to try on clothes, especially when we're shopping for them in stores. Even though my mom's logical reason, "Trying on clothes is free!" makes so much sense, I just don't like to try on clothes. Haha.
10. State your life philosophy. (P.S. Yes, you’re allowed to mock life, lemons, lemonade and anything even distantly tied with life.)
One of my life philosophies is to smile, be happy, and be kind to others (even though some people can treat me poorly. :/ )
No comments:
Post a Comment